I’ve seen this article linked from a few places and it seems to be good food for thought.
- Canned Tomatoes – BPA concerns
- Corn-Fed Beef – probably best to avoid eating animals raised on corn/soy/grain heavy diets
- Microwave Popcorn – probably best to avoid popcorn altogether
- Nonorganic Potatoes – organic is more important for some foods, like potatoes
- Farmed Salmon – wild-caught is healthier than farmed but is not without health concerns
- Milk Produced with Artificial Hormones – important to check milk and milk product labels
- Conventional Apples – another food where organic is important